Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey Y'all!

Paula Deen's restaurant... We didn't eat here but we stopped in her store. [it says "hey y'all'' on the sign...]


Yummmmm


Leopold's ice cream. This was so named after me! =]

Emily & I at the fountain...


Mom and Emily by a cute house


A Paris inspired store.


Emily and I by a cute little wagon.. =]
So. This weekend has been pretty much amazing. Savannah, I love you. I adore being here.... But I think I need some warmth. You understand don't you? I mean, I really like FL too. {my conversation with Savannah could go on, but I'll stop here.} We have probably walked a thousand miles. At least that's what it feels like. We haven't used the car since we got here. Tomorrow, we head to FL.
Which is exciting.
I miss my little brother. And my Pappa.
They will join us in FL soon enough...
I'm sorry I haven't kept up on here. It's pretty busy 'round here.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment