Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day weekend

taking a walk. :]

lips! we put them all over the cabin!

lips! {moose lips inspired us.}

magnifying glass!

puzzle wine glass

enjoying the coffee

Such a cute little moosie!

Rosa, Emily & Me

Notice the red lips on the moose! :]

My auntie and uncle!

I had an amazing weekend!
We went up to my cabin up north. We met our aunt and uncle who had gone up there the day before on Friday.
Also, we had another guest, Rosa. So, with 6 people in my daddy's truck including 2 dogs, it was a pretty tight squeeze! But is was so worth it. :]
We went tubing. It was Rosa's first time. I hope it didn't scare her too much.
{Dan likes to go very fast with lots of bumps! I don't though, so when it got to be too much, I rode on the boat!}
On Saturday morning {We had to get up early. Ugh.} we went to Moose Lips Java Joint!
It's a cute little coffee place a ways from our cabin.
Sunday, we went to the cutest little church. It's a little white church and the people {some are our neighbors} there are so friendly! It's always so wonderful going there.

I hope y'all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment