Thursday, February 24, 2011

forever & always

happenings in the life of leah&co. :]
{it has been wayyy too long since i last posted!}

my unfinished art project. right now i'm watercoloring.
it's a long process when you have lots of colors, but it's making progress.
{Beatrix Potter}

wearing my favorite t-shirt today!
jimmy johns.
my dads. i ate mine by the time i got my camera.
he likes his sandwich. haha we like food. can you tell?
my really cute little brother. he got a haircut today & it is so adorable! :]
exciting news! we will be adding a new member to our family this monday! i haven't met her yet, but my dad visited her today. she's cute, from what i see in the photos.
so! this will be our 3rd dog. thinking about it makes me a little worried.
i hope lacey handles it well. a new sister! she's kinda jealous.
i can't wait to meet millie! {that's her name for now. we'll see if it changes.}


No comments:

Post a Comment