Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in the Olden Days...

Here are some photos that were taken from 2001 -2003. It doesn't seem like that long of a time, but for me it's amazing how much I did and how many memories I have now. I'm so glad my parents took us on vacations and road trips. Those are my favorite times to look back on. They made such fun memories that I'll have forever! It always makes me happy to go and look at our photo albums and see what happened before me and when I was a baby. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do!
Making a ice cream sundae! Emily, Abby, Leah, Daniel, Emily -2003

Leah, Emily, Daniel & Sam (Our cousin) -2002

Emily, Tally, Leah -2001

When I first learned to ride my bike! I was so proud of myself. -2001
Emily, Leah, Justin & Jared (Cousins) -2001

~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment