Friday, January 8, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Sibling

Today, I went to my friends house and we had a lot of fun. I really enjoy visiting their house because she has 3 adorable siblings. It gives me my "little brother and sister" fix. I have to say, I'm not sure I could handle having more than one younger sibling. Of course, I wouldn't trade Dan for any other brother out there! He is always making us laugh. I always wanted a little sister though. Instead, God blessed me with a brother. But today I got to play "pretty pretty princess" with Ashlyn. Of course, Kinna had to play too. She was very helpful in spinning the dial to see how many spaces people went. All in all, I had a wonderful day. Here are the photos we took:





Silly Kinna!


Isaac and Ashlyn



Here Amanda and I are.

No comments:

Post a Comment