Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Day

So, tonight is American Idol. It seems like a good way to end a busy day. This morning we went to art class (I'll post some photos of my finished artwork) then we went to Border's. I got to pick out my birthday present! OK yes I do know all my birthday presents... I know. It's sad. I don't have too long to get them though! This Friday I will have them all in my possession. :) I started milking it tonight. Daniel was like: ''Leah! You can't start milking your birthday yet!" Me: ''Yes I can! You started two weeks before yours!'' So... Maybe it wasn't two weeks, but you never know! Oh yeah, the highlight of the whole day: dentist! Ugh. Big no likie. I felt like I was going to barf when she put the fluoride in my mouth. I'm just glad it's done with. Now, with Lacey sleeping on my lap as things are peaceful, it seems like everything is right in the world.



This is the cake I want. Here you go Emily!
{Photo courtesy Google}

No comments:

Post a Comment